United Knights of Aggression
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codings by Dronzer

HomeuKaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Aggressive Gaming[aG]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey

Welcome to Aggressive Gaming[aG] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Aggressive Gaming[aG]   Welcome to Aggressive Gaming[aG] EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:13 am

Hello guys finally we have our website up and running thanks to Dronzer!! He made this masterpiece for us so whenever you see him make sure you give him a huge thank you. The team is relatively new so introduce yourselves to the teammates you dont know. At the moment nothing much is going on I'm working my hardest to get us into some leagues and qualifiers so keep your eyes open for that. We probably have EPGL, TWA, and PTGL leagues giving us some spots so train up for those qualifiers coming soon. For those of you who dont know our home channel is Clan aGz@Azeroth and my account there is iNt]Honey or aG]Honey try me on either of those. Lets get this team rolling and if you ahve any friends that might want to join let me know!! We can get them some tryouts and hopefully a spot on the team.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Aggressive Gaming[aG]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Knights of Aggression :: Portal News-
Jump to: