United Knights of Aggression
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codings by Dronzer

HomeuKaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keep the success flowing!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey

Keep the success flowing! Empty
PostSubject: Keep the success flowing!   Keep the success flowing! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:17 am

Hey guys last week was a pretty good week. Although we lost the two clan wars we played in, they were both vs good teams and both very close. russia iAct.N2L is one of the top russian teams and we lost 2-3. I think with a better lineup our result could've been a win but lets hope we can do better next time. I also was very excited about facing germany GaB because it was our first week of WHL and our first time playing a Wc3L/NGL team. We did lose the cw, but we lost 3-4 and considering their lineup, that was very good for our team and a great showing of potential. Hopefully we can try to get to playoffs of WHL and show all the international teams that we're a force to be reakoned with.

Also there is two things I ask of you as players. Please do keep in mind that I almost never ask anything of you so it would be nice if you could do something for me. We have two leagues coming up that require the PLAYERS to sign up for the team. We will be playing in WGS(attempting to qualify) and Wc3L(attempting to qualify). I need you to create an account at those websites and SIGN UP FOR THE TEAM. This seriously, is not that much to ask for especially considering all the work I do for this team. So please sign up for the teams. Here is the process:

Signing up for the ESL team:
http://www.esl.eu/eu/team/4281413/
Password is UKA123.

Signing up for WGS:
http://www.wgseries.com/index.php?option=com_wgsteams&task=viewteam&id=202
Team ID: 202
Password: supg

Please sign up for these leagues or else I will have to make a rage post next week singling out the assholes who didnt sign up. Incase you were aware, if you do not sign up for these teams you are not eligible to play in these leagues. So I suggest you do so.

This league IWL ended so we dont have many leagues(we're only in two at the moment) but we have two WCO matches that were rescheduled and will finally be played this weekend...hopefully!

WHL: www.ieleague.com
usa UKA vs. usa KoD
I will aim to schedule this during the week since it's a USA team. Lets show the world that we are the best US team and that you cannot take us lightly.

WCO: www.wcolympics.com
usa UKA vs. russia ieS
Status: Scheduled -- Sunday August 30th at 12:00 EST // 18:00 CET
This was finally scheduled... Hopefully we can come out with a win in this and start WCO off strong!

usa UKA vs. denmark iG
Status: Scheduled -- Sunday August 30th at 14:00 EST // 20:00 CET
A very good team, I'm eager to see how we can compare to them.

usa UKA vs. Poland BvG
Probably the top Polish team. This will be a tough cw lets see how we do.

This weekend is going to be crazy so everyone train hard for this weekend. We need really good results as these are our top leagues(even though they're our only leagues but they will be the top leagues when everything else comes into play Smile)

Last edited by Honey on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KriMiNaL

PostSubject: Re: Keep the success flowing!   Keep the success flowing! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:32 am

damn no more leagues for me to play in Sad
Back to top Go down
Quick

PostSubject: Re: Keep the success flowing!   Keep the success flowing! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:45 am

idk if its a good idea to post the pw of the team on esl/wgs on front page
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Keep the success flowing!   Keep the success flowing! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:04 am

i can kick people from the team so if a random person joins i can kick them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep the success flowing!   Keep the success flowing! Empty

Back to top Go down

Keep the success flowing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Knights of Aggression :: Portal News-
Jump to: