United Knights of Aggression
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codings by Dronzer

HomeuKaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EPGl Re-Opening and Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey

EPGl Re-Opening and Update Empty
PostSubject: EPGl Re-Opening and Update   EPGl Re-Opening and Update EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:41 am

Hey guys I come to everyone with great news today. EPGL the league that had just closed is being opened again by Rift who was an admin there. The qualifiers are being restarted from scratch as a 32 man qualifier and Rift said that we would get a good seed for this so everyone train up the league is scheduled to open June 17th.

Also usa Re has disbanded their league team sicne their best player left. So PTGL has an open spot in their league and I'm working my hardest to get us into it. This league is the new WC3L style that I hate but we should take any leagues we can get into right now. I will keep you posted on that but I have yet to get into contact with the head admin.

Also ICE/ICL will be opening soon. Around June 15th and we have been selected to be in that league so that's two more leagues we are going to be in. ICE is one league[NGL Format] and ICL is another league[Old WC3L Format] but the leagues are on the same website. This is an all american league so it should be easy scheduling.

I also will be opening up a new league called the Internation Warcraft League[IWL] with some very good teams like myR, KoD, NgP and of course, aG! We will be playing in this league and it should be a very very hard league for us but I'm confident that we will do well. The league should start in maybe one month because we have qualifiers we need to get through. Also, if you would want to help admin for the league that would be greatly appreciated so just let me know via MSN or BNet.

Finally I've decided to end this post in a pissed off note. There are STILL some of you who havent registered for the team on WGS. This makes me very angry because all the work I put into the team seems unapprecaited by these people who havent registered. This will only take three minutes of your time I would appreciate it if you would register. If you do not register for the team in that website you WILL NOT be able to play the league. So again, I ask that you resort to the post below this and follow the directions in joining the team.
The people who have YET to register are the following:

canada orc Tofu
usa human SSM
Finland undead Failed
canada undead Avenger
usa random Seksi

The Links for the leagues I talked about today are the following:
EPGL
PTGL
ICE/ICL
IWL
WGS

Last edited by Honey on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aG.Branko

EPGl Re-Opening and Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPGl Re-Opening and Update   EPGl Re-Opening and Update EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:08 am

soooooooooooo much infooooooooooo woooowwzzzzzzz lol
Back to top Go down

EPGl Re-Opening and Update
Page 1 of 1