United Knights of Aggression
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codings by Dronzer

HomeuKaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LouisArmstrong Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LouisArmstrong

LouisArmstrong Application Empty
PostSubject: LouisArmstrong Application   LouisArmstrong Application EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:08 am

Nickname: LouisArmstrong
Race: Elf and Undead
Greatest Accomplishments: ~8 tourny finals on azeroth/west outa about 12 attempts, toppling maphackers regularly, beating mym]susiria's offrace, just beating a lot of azeroth's top players in general can list if needed.
Best win: Recently probably azeroth finals regulars like WD_vampy, MagnaAuthentic or Sunkist Razz
Best Matctchup: Elf Mirror like 30-6 with elf in solo/tourny when I go potm Smile and UD vs Hu
Worst Matchup: Elf vs Hu and UD vs Orc
Previous Teams: Di, back when bar played for them, Snpr with ng.xreamie (was me and friends team)
How long you have played: off and on since ROC released.
How often you're online: Everyday
Why we should accept you: Im active, Im always down to practice I see myself getting better daily and I believe I could be a great asset to the team. Plus I just went 2-2 with sunkist shoulda been 2-1 T.T

MSN: jay_ingledue@hotmail.com
Email: jay_ingledue@hotmail.com
Garena Account: ZOTAC|Louis or LouisArmstrong
Server: Azeroth
BNet Account: LouisArmstrong (old account been used for over 300 ffa games ignore the ugly stats)
Back to top Go down
Honey

LouisArmstrong Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: LouisArmstrong Application   LouisArmstrong Application EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:38 am

Thanks Louis I'll get in contact with you ASAP. I added your MSN I'm JuMP35@live.com
Back to top Go down

LouisArmstrong Application
Page 1 of 1