United Knights of Aggression
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codings by Dronzer

HomeuKaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From aG to KoC

Go down 
+6
Celdur
aG]SSM
Etaphreven
iNsAnItY
KriMiNaL
Honey
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:16 pm

Hello I come to everyone with many, many updates. I'll start with the biggest which is obviously the switch from Aggressive Gamin[aG] to Knights of Cydonia[KoC]. Some of you may be asking, why did we make this change? After talking with a few of the guys on our team it became clear we were in need of a few more reliable players. Little did I know this small idea of recruiting more players would take the team to an entirely new level.

The decision to merge with KoC was not an easy one. The decision popped into my head after our clan war vs them for the ICL league. We seemed to be pretty evenly matched and ended our clan war at 1-1 with three postponed matches. About an hour later I confronted the KoC manager, Etaph, about the idea for the merge. It took him some days to think it through and we finally came to an agreement that we would merge as one. With a merge comes many things, new players, new leagues, new personalities, new problems. Which leads me into my first part of sad news for the team

Cutting players is never easy. Especially the players who try hard, and stay dedicated to the team. Players like China undead Avenger. Avenger was a very nice player who would always stay mannered. However as of late Avenger has become inactive and has not participated in leagues as much as the other players. It disappoints me to do this because Avenger was a very nice player, just not the kind of player we're looking for at KoC. We wish Avenger the best in his future endeavours and thank you for playing for aG. There were other cuts that were made such as usa undead Fook. Fook his been highly inactive as I havent talked to him for weeks. His skills in Warcraft were already being questioned and going inactive has put the icing on the cake. We wish Fook the best. I also come to everyone with news about human NotNek. He has just recently joined the team a few weeks ago and will be leaving the team in a few weeks also. NotNek will be going to college on August 13th and will be leaving KoC. NotNek will remain on the team until the 13th and after that he will be moved to the inactive Roster.

The new talent that comes with the KoC merge is great. We have brought in many elves and orcs which is much needed in the KoC lineup. All of these players have prior league experience which will be great for the team to have people who know what they're doing. These players are the following:
usa orc Etaph
usa orc Shade
usa nightelf FK
usa nightelf iNsAnItY
usa nightelf Kriminal
brazil nightelf QuicK

Also recently recruited from vT was usa human Flood. People in both teams have had many problems with Flood in the past and some are not so happy that Flood has joined. I have had Flood in one of my teams in the past and he is not hard to control. Flood has agreed to stop the trolling and move on from that stage of this life. Hopefully we can all accept the new Flood and form some great bonds. Having these players as a new addition will bring the team to another level. Everyone give them a warm welcome as we are all on the same team now and we will work together to make our mark in the Warcraft Scene.

The other news that comes with this merge is the new leagues we will be playing in. The combination of KoC and aG has brought many leagues across the world and that will make our schedule jam tight with SEVEN leagues. These leagues are: WCO, WHL, PTGL, ICE, ICL, EPGL, IWL. Now with this merge I'm sure you're all wondering. "Will I get my playing time?" Yes you will certainly get your playing time. I find myself to be very good at keeping fair playing times for those of you who arent as strong as the others. However if you want your playing time you need to show that you are a team player. This will include commenting on the weekly updates(which you need to login to see) and practicing with your teammates. Why do you feel you deserve playing time over the other players who try harder than you? Dont kid yourself, you dont deserve playing time. So I expect a lot more website traffic and a lot more practicing from the team. I know human Flood is always looking for somebody to practice with. You can find his MSN in the Player Contact topic in the Melee Discussion(which you need to log in to see).

I'm sure half of you have stopped reading but whatever. This week will be very easy for us as we only have two clan wars. IWL and ICE/ICL are taking a week break so thats three clan wars less we have this week. Here are this weeks matches:

PTGL: www.ptgleague.com
usa KoC vs usa InfC
Status: Scheduled -- Sunday August 2nd at 8:30 PM EST -- 2v2 Sunday August 2nd at 3:00 PM EST
Results:
usa United Knights of Aggression vs. usa Infernal Cry
human NotNek [0-2] human Priest - Terenas Stand
orc ArminvB [2-1] undead Sonic - Ancient Isles
nightelf FK & nightelf Kriminal [1-2] undead Tricksta & nightelf PhilBois
human NotNek [0-2] undead Sonic - Echo Isles
orc ArminvB [2-0] human Priest - Secret Valley
usa UKA [2-3] usa InfC

usa InfC is no team to be messing with. After recently recruiting undead Sonic they have taken their team to another level. This war unfortunately is only for the players who were on KoC before the merge. Let me know what times you're available in the Melee Discussion Forum(log in to see).

EPGL: www.epgl.co.nr
usa KoC vs Poland AESR
Results:
usa UKA vs Poland AESR
usa UKA Lineup:
human SSM <--Starter
undead Lord
nightelf FK
orc Armin

Poland AESR Lineup:
human Jagr
human Brit
nightelf Mes
nightelf Soul

human SSM [0-1] human Jagr - Echo Isles
undead Lord [1-1] human Jagr - Secret Valley
undead Lord [1-2] human Brit - Echo Isles
nightelf FK [2-2] undead Brit - Twisted Meadows
nightelf FK [2-3] nightelf Soul - Melting Valley
orc Armin [2-4] nightelf Soul - Turtle Rock
usa UKA [2-4] Poland AESR
I am reporting all the replays of their mass maphack to EPGL. We will probably get a defwin for this cw
Poland AESR is probably the top team in poland coming second to BvG. They just 4-3'd usa InfC in EPGL last week and this week will be no stroll in the park for us. We are currently ranked second in our division and we cannot let that slip for these guys. Unfortunately this war is only for the people who were on aG before the merge. Let me know your availability in the Melee Discussion Forum(again, log in to see).

Long ass post I know. I should also save the best for last, which I did. This week will be the start of the mass sponsorship requests KoC will send out. If you have any LAN's you havent notified me about please tell me. That will make getting a sponsor one bit easier with good team LAN's. I hope everyone will stick around for this journey we're about to embark on as KoC.

P.S. Thanks to Ecliptic_Sun for making an amazing banner shown at the top of the page. It's truely amazing and I love it so THANK HIM.

Last edited by Honey on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:25 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
KriMiNaL

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:23 pm

hi everyone, nice long post shows u are dedicated.

also are u taking over as manager for ptgl?
Back to top Go down
iNsAnItY

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:07 pm

l

Last edited by iNsAnItY on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Etaphreven

Etaphreven

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:38 pm

u killed my name zzz
Back to top Go down
Honey

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:15 pm

ya i think so kriminal. and sorry etaph ill just put it as Etaph aha
Back to top Go down
aG]SSM

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:53 am

Very Happy Yay new members!
Back to top Go down
Celdur

Celdur

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:56 am

same FK that plays for UJ in ICD? If so, we are suppose to against him this week Smile
Back to top Go down
iNsAnItY

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:05 am

yep, i'm on uj also
Back to top Go down
Honey

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:06 am

ahahaaha i will laugh if UJ beats our dota team Razz
Back to top Go down
HavoC

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:42 am

Welcome all, glad to have the new players and leagues KoC brings Smile
undead BringTheHavoC@hotmail.com MSN for practice
Back to top Go down
KriMiNaL

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:05 am

do we have a clan on b.net?
Back to top Go down
Honey

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:10 am

I have clan aGz at azeroth but we dont really use that. I mean all the Azeroth players join it but I rarely post league team related things there unless I desperately need players
Back to top Go down
iNsAnItY

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:43 am

join clan OC on bnet
Back to top Go down
KriMiNaL

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:03 am

stop sucking oc's dick
Back to top Go down
iNsAnItY

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:48 am

its not ocs clan its a joke on him. Theres a shaman named "TheGreat." in the clan also lawl
Back to top Go down
Honey

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:03 am

lawl oc. i wonder when hes going to leave zgt whining? any bets?
Back to top Go down
aG)0dyssey

aG)0dyssey

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:57 am

sup guys if im online im usually always on ggc in YEA league room sE.0dyssey is my acc you can msg me for prac games
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowomg.com
Flood

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:03 am

honey told me to write something
Back to top Go down
NotneK.

NotneK.

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:36 am

very nice flood.

Anyone interested in making the KoC Clan on bnet?
Back to top Go down
Honey

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:22 am

the new name is uKa United Knights of Aggression
Back to top Go down
aG)0dyssey

aG)0dyssey

From aG to KoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: From aG to KoC   From aG to KoC EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:12 am

musta missed the memo
Back to top Go down