United Knights of Aggression
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codings by Dronzer

HomeuKaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PTGL Qualifier Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey

PTGL Qualifier Match Empty
PostSubject: PTGL Qualifier Match   PTGL Qualifier Match EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:03 am

Hey guys I have great news for everyone. I have finally gotten us a spot into PTGL. However it wont come easy, we only have to win one match against a good team BAD from Austrailia with a reputation of being good. I'm going to try and get our best lineup possible. We're only needing two people and one will be Havoc. If you're interested in playing in this match you will need to let me know and prove yourself against your teammates. The link to this league is www.ptgleague.com. The format for this league is as follows:

australia BAD
Left: random xxx
Right: random xxx

usa aG
Left: random xxx
Right: random xxx

aG [0-0] BAD
Left vs Right
Left vs Left
Right vs Right
Right vs Left
Right+Left vs Right+Left

Official Time: Sunday May 24th at 7:30AM EST in Other Rooms and Leagues. -- I understand this is very early for us, but they are +14 hours from us so the hours needed to be crazy:S

Players Available at this Time:
usa undead Havoc
usa undead Honey
usa nightelf Darius
Serbia nightelf Branko
canada undead Jerry
Results:
BAD Lineup:
Right: nightelf Oors
Left: nightelf Moonglade
2s: orc Kernal orc ForHelen

undead Honey [1-2] nightelf Oors
undead Havoc [0-2] nightelf Moonglade
We FF'd the rest of the games. There was no point in playing because I know I couldnt beat Moonglade. Sorry everyone.

From now on I would like everyone to arrive an hour early to every clan war we play. I will no longer send in an early lineup and I will no longer confirm anyone playing. The people who show up to warmups get the spot in the lineup. We cannot risk having bad people play(me) in important qualifiers.
Back to top Go down

PTGL Qualifier Match
Page 1 of 1