United Knights of Aggression
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codings by Dronzer

HomeuKaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Leagues, New Victories!

Go down 
+5
iNsAnItY
KoDo
Quick
Etaphreven
Honey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey

New Leagues, New Victories! Empty
PostSubject: New Leagues, New Victories!   New Leagues, New Victories! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Hello guys. We have quite a crazy week and had a whole bunch of crazy things happen last week. I'll start off with the people who will be leaving the team.

human NotNek will be leaving for college soon and has asked to be removed from the team due to an unstable internet. Although his results were not the best we wish him the best of luck and maybe we will see him next summer.

undead Havoc is also leaving for college this week so this is a great loss for the team. After AKing France aAa he left his mark on the team and he will be put onto the inactive roster.

human Ferfe has been removed from the team(hooray for everyone on KoC Very Happy) After purposely losing vs undead Tricksta and being a dick to me and everyone else on the team we have kicked him out and replaced him with random Hopez.

Hopefully we will be able to stay strong and win some matches this week.

This week we have two of our best leagues starting up, WCO and WHL. These leagues are no jokes and have some of the best semi-pro teams in the world playing in them. We will need our best lineup for every war in these leagues and everyone needs to be training hard for this.

I also want to make a proposal to everyone and I know most of you will freak out from hearing this. But now that Havoc has left we only have one undead player. Undeads are a key role in defeating good elves in clan wars. My proposal is that we find a good undead to replace Havoc. We dont have any elf killers on the team and elf isnt even Lord's best matchup. Let me know your ideas on this.
Now for this weeks matches:

IWL: www.iwleague.co.nr
usa UKA vs. Poland BvG
BvG is one of the top semi-pro teams in the country with players like Snake and Paladyn. We will need our best lineup to take down this opponent.

WCO: www.wcolympics.com
usa UKA vs. russia ieS
One of our top leagues like I said is starting this week. We need to start out the season strong and we will need a good Champion for this war.

EPGL: www.epic-league.net
usa UKA vs usa InfC
InfC no doubt is a very good team. Last week they beat both of our squads un-merged so hopefully brining us together will win this clan war. They will have OC to play this week so everyone bring your A game. If we win this we will qualify for playoffs in EPGL.

WHL: www.ieleague.com
usa UKA vs. TBA
Post will be made Wednesday

ICE(KoC): www.icl-league.co.nr
usa KoC vs. usa InfC.
Etaph will be scheduling this.

W3WGL: www.w3wgl.ze.tc
usa UKA vs. China B5
I dont know much about this team but this is our fail league so me n Krim gna SUIT UP.

PTGL--Playoffs: www.ptgleague.com
usa UKA vs. australia BAD
This will be a tough cw as you only need one person to carry you through this clan war. I will need my best team possible to take out Moon-Glade so lets get ready for this clan war guys.

Things are pretty slow this week so we'll have to see how things go. Lets have a good week everyone.

Last edited by Honey on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Etaphreven

Etaphreven

PostSubject: Re: New Leagues, New Victories!   New Leagues, New Victories! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:54 am

why must you always post stupid stuff like--we have no elf killers, obviously other people from other teams read it as well

keep shit private mayb

Last edited by Etaphreven on Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quick

PostSubject: Re: New Leagues, New Victories!   New Leagues, New Victories! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:29 am

and i think fk is pretty good vs elf
Back to top Go down
KoDo

PostSubject: Re: New Leagues, New Victories!   New Leagues, New Victories! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:36 am

mmmm its a need, but etaph uh might wanna tone down the msg a lil >.> even though its true. honey u gotta keep stuff liek that private even if its true.
Back to top Go down
iNsAnItY

PostSubject: Re: New Leagues, New Victories!   New Leagues, New Victories! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:11 am

my new strat rapes elf imo
Back to top Go down
Etaphreven

Etaphreven

PostSubject: Re: New Leagues, New Victories!   New Leagues, New Victories! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:36 am

k i toned down
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: New Leagues, New Victories!   New Leagues, New Victories! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:50 am

oO whats wrong with posting that we have no elf killers. people will see that when they look at the roster lawl
Back to top Go down
ArminvB

PostSubject: Re: New Leagues, New Victories!   New Leagues, New Victories! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:36 pm

I am so clearly an elf killer.
Back to top Go down
xero.s[t]arz

PostSubject: Re: New Leagues, New Victories!   New Leagues, New Victories! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:05 pm

gl yall!~ =o hope you guyz find another godly undead player b4 your tourny happenz ^-^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/0n1y0n3
KriMiNaL

PostSubject: Re: New Leagues, New Victories!   New Leagues, New Victories! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:02 am

hopez is good vs elf if my memory serves me right
Back to top Go down
Celdur

Celdur

PostSubject: Re: New Leagues, New Victories!   New Leagues, New Victories! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:03 pm

Good luck!

and just curious, why are you writing UKA as our tag..isn't it uKa? Or does it not matter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Leagues, New Victories!   New Leagues, New Victories! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Leagues, New Victories!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Knights of Aggression :: Portal News-
Jump to: