United Knights of Aggression
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codings by Dronzer

HomeuKaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey

UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs   UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:07 am

First off I'd like to say I sent in the lineup late so the admins decided to make us forfeit one map at the start of the war.. so yeah lawl.

nightelf FK [1-2] undead Deuce - Forfeited G1
random Hopez [1-2] undead Deuce
random Hopez [1-2] orc Rebuke
usa UKA [0-3] usa vVv

It was playoffs so we didnt complete the war. Rough loss I think we deserved to win. Not really sure what happened here but Deuce/Buke arent bad so its all good. I think FK could've won his series if Gwalk didnt force us to FF a map. Fail league oh well Sad
Back to top Go down
iNsAnItY

PostSubject: Re: UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs   UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:11 am

huh? the lineups were late so he forfeited one of the maps? was there any other reason for it or was that actually it?
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs   UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:14 am

well what happened was its ptgl so you have to pick two maps. so i was about to send in the lineup(on time) then i thought i should ask the players what maps they wanted. so i asked them but theyw ere afk for like 2-3 mins so when they responded i 4got to send it in which is dumb on my part. then i guess what he said i was the left team but i sent in the 'right' combination maps. but the lineup ended up getting fixed 15 minutes before.. so i think it was ridiculous that he did that it was clearly admin bias since he dont like me
Back to top Go down
KoDo

PostSubject: Re: UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs   UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:06 am

yea i still think we can take em
Back to top Go down
KriMiNaL

PostSubject: Re: UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs   UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:33 pm

wtf ff a map for late lineup...never heard such things stupid admin gwalk
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs   UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:27 pm

that was his solution to penalty points.. rofl. unfortunately we auto-qualified for next season. but for ptcl were gna use it like w3wgl for our bad ppl
Back to top Go down
KriMiNaL

PostSubject: Re: UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs   UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:59 am

"for our bad ppl"

lol
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs   UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:56 am

well less experienced lol Razz sry
Back to top Go down
Quick

PostSubject: Re: UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs   UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:17 am

yes ill get to play !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs   UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs Empty

Back to top Go down

UKA vs vVv - PTGL Playoffs
Page 1 of 1