United Knights of Aggression
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codings by Dronzer

HomeuKaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scheduling Practices

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
magna

Scheduling Practices Empty
PostSubject: Scheduling Practices   Scheduling Practices EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:21 am

We should start hosting up more in houses for practices at specific times. I will be available almost every night at 11 pm if anyone wants to practice with me. My name on azeroth is MagnaAuthentic and my garena name is Solorus
Back to top Go down
RateDtheChamP

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Practices   Scheduling Practices EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:19 am

sorry magna for denying ur previous solo practice attempts but ive been busy, and usualy i only like to practice if i'm gonna atleast get a bo3 in, (unless others are in line). But I am ready to start owning in leagues again (solo) for now, so I'm all set to get some customs running. GGC is fine, but i also play on orochi- which is pretty good on bnet as well.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Practices   Scheduling Practices EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:37 pm

I think I'm going to start hosting some practices. I've been really busy with my league + dealing with that dumb cunt amy for ice/icl. Maybe next week we'll start
Back to top Go down
magna

PostSubject: Cool   Scheduling Practices EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:19 pm

This could be a casual practice every night whoever is available, you don't need to stress over scheduling practices too ; ). Clan agz on bnet azeroth at around 11 would be appropriate for my time schedule if anyone wants to play!
Back to top Go down
gEcko

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Practices   Scheduling Practices EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:45 pm

if no one's on east u can always msg me on west.. im usually searchign solo there from the time i wake up til the time i go to bed lol

"axn.gecko" on west drop by clan axn sometime ^^
Back to top Go down
RateDtheChamP

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Practices   Scheduling Practices EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:29 am

I will be on tonight 6:30 pm est on ggc + bnet for some practices
Back to top Go down
aG)0dyssey

aG)0dyssey

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Practices   Scheduling Practices EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:13 am

we need to get these practices going, whens the next one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowomg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Practices   Scheduling Practices Empty

Back to top Go down

Scheduling Practices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Knights of Aggression :: General Discussions-
Jump to: