United Knights of Aggression
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codings by Dronzer

HomeuKaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cuts and this weeks matches :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey

Cuts and this weeks matches :( Empty
PostSubject: Cuts and this weeks matches :(   Cuts and this weeks matches :( EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:40 am

Hello guys.. I feel really really bad about doing this because I have cut some really fun and kind people. I cut a lot of people this week due to lack of dedication and other reasons. I'm really sorry to everyone I cut especially Magna and Gecko Sad The people I cut are:
denmark human Utopi - Utopi is a good and kind player. However as of late hes been extremely inactive and thats why I cut him.
venezuela orc Vampy - Nice and dedicated player but never communicated to me about the wars he could make and also wasnt up to par with other players.
venezuela orc Alejo - Same reason as Vampy.
usa orc Sunkist - He started working two jobs and decreased in activity.
usa random Seksi - Extreme lack of dedication. Also failing to show for wars he said he would.
usa orc Magna - Magna I feel really bad about cutting. I dont know how else to say this but he just wasnt up to par with the other players Sad
usa undead Gecko - Same as Magna. I feel bad about cutting him too they were both good, active, dedicated players who would always support the team. They just werent up to par with everyone else. I'm sorry guys Sad

I'm very sorry that I had to cut all these people but our roster was extremely full and we needed to cut some people. All of this was really hard for me and I'm sorry, but it had to be done. Everyone is welcomed to stay with the team off roster and support us of course if you would like. Now that I've announced that, here is this weeks new:
We officially qualified for EPGL. After going 2-0 in the qualifiers we are in the league so great job to everyone. That league wont start for another week because they're in the final week of the losers brackets qualifiers so we will just wait one week for that then we're in.

We have left PTGL. This wasn't a very hard decision for me because situations were poorly handled and the league was poorly run. They had no admins and I'm sure that league will shut down in a matter of weeks so after a rather dramatic situation, I decided to pull out of it.

ICE/ICL had issues with their website this week so week 3 of ice/icl is extended another week so epople will be able to schedule and play their wars efficiently. We already played our clan war vs FnL and won 4-0 so great job to SSM on the AK(his old team Very Happy).

IWL has begun which is the best league we're in atm. We had a rough start giving a week lineup(by bad for underestimating) and myK is up to us 3-1 right now. However we wildcarded Sira's series so we should be palying that soon. This week we're facing germany aX which is one of the top teams in Germany so they should give us a run for our money.

This weeks matches:

ICL:
usa aG [0-0] usa cGz
Players Confirmed to show:
orc 0dyssey
orc Fook
human SSM
undead Honey
nightelf Sira
undead Lord
nightelf RateD

IWL:
usa aG [0-0] germany aX
NEED PEOPLE FOR THIS WAR!

Last edited by Honey on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aG]Kia

PostSubject: Re: Cuts and this weeks matches :(   Cuts and this weeks matches :( EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:17 am

I will not leave some ridiculous post, but all I want to say is I have been working 40-50 hours the past few weeks, going out every or every other night, and still gained a solo level every day the past 4 days as well as play 20-25 practice games with msy)raymond, chobo, or srs[razer]violet in just the past few days...

goodbye ag
Back to top Go down
gEcko

PostSubject: Re: Cuts and this weeks matches :(   Cuts and this weeks matches :( EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:43 pm

well, i'll be around if your members need practice games. <3 tho, i disagree with your reasons, i've beaten ssm on west and i've beaten oddysey on a tryout, but w/e see ya gaise latar ill be laddering on west...almost level 39...sooooooo clossssssssssssseeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuts and this weeks matches :(   Cuts and this weeks matches :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Cuts and this weeks matches :(
Page 1 of 1