United Knights of Aggression
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codings by Dronzer

HomeuKaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Team, Great Results!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey

New Team, Great Results! Empty
PostSubject: New Team, Great Results!   New Team, Great Results! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:29 am

Hey guys this has been a really great week for aG. Many many good results and many great additions to the team. After making the cuts the team has done great. Also recruiting a new human player, human Ferfe. This post is a rather special post because it has a lot of new information and new things we will be doing as a team. First off we're going to start having scheduled team practices. This should help take the team to the next level and at the same time improve the skills of the players we have. We will also hold a weekly clan tournament every thursday at 6:30 PM EST. Thursday seems to be the golden day where the most people are online so I've chose that day. The tournament will be(this is what ive planned) a round robin if we dont get a lot of people and a NGL Style clan war with team captains if we get up to 6 people. We will also have two team practices leading up to this clan tournament which will be on Tuesday and Wednesday at 7pm EST. I would like you to show at every clan practice that you can because I take them very seriously. I will be taking attendence at every practice to see whos dedicated and who isnt. It will be the same for the clan tournament. If Tuesday and Wednesday are bad times for you then simply tell me. It's the least you can do if you are never going to show for the practices. Remember this is all starting THIS week so dont forget on Tuesday!

We also have a new feature on the website. I've seen this stuff around a lot of teams websites and it helps with scheduling and communication with the team. It's the chatbox we have(right above this post). The way you use this is by logging on the website with an account you created and going to the upper right corner of the chatbox and clicking Login. This will connect you to the chatbox. But you cannot see anything anybody has said before you without clicking Archives. Clicking Archives, which is also located in the upper right corner, will show you everything that has been said in the chatbox which you can reply to and give messages etc. This will be very handy for the clan and I'd like everyone to check it daily so I can get faster updates and the clan can talk more.

On top of that I have been keeping track of the team's statistics in every clan war we've played. I will start posting these more often every month or so, but here are the results as of now:
orc Fook: 4-3
human NotNek: 0-0
human Ferfe: 1-0
nightelf Rated: 0-0
human SSM: 9-4
undead Havoc: 6-4
undead Lord: 9-1
human DeaKin: 9-1
undead Avenger: 5-2
nightelf Darius: 0-4
nightelf Sira: 4-0
orc 0dyssey: 3-2

Total Team Record: 50-18

Now for this weeks league updates. This week was so great for aG it's hard for me to show you how great it was. We didnt lose one single clan war this week and I'm very happy for the team. We 5-0'd the american team usa cGz who has a shit manager that fucked us in ice/icl. Her name is Amy and shes a stupid cunt so whenever see her say 'FUCK YOU'. But anyways, human SSM also AK'd FnL which was his old team before he joined aG so good job SSM! Also in IWL, our best league as of the moment, we faced the german team germany aX who earlier this week beat germany sTa which is a very good team in league like WCIP WHL etc. The score as of the moment is usa aG [2-1] germany aX but Ferfe is up 1-0 to their best player, ShowTime and I'm confident he will take the rest of the series. We also have Sira in that clan war whos cw was wildcarded by the other team. Winning aX would be a great accomplishment for the team so lets hope for a good finish there. Now for this weeks clan wars:

IWL: www.iwleague.co.nr
usa aG vs usa InfC
Results:
human SSM [1-2] orc Jonas - Lost Temple
undead Lord [1-2] nightelf PhilBois - Ancient Isles
nightelf Sira [0-0] orc Pride - Melting Valley(WildCarded)
human Ferfe [2-0] nightelf BeyBlade - Terenas Stand
nightelf Honey & nightelf Rated [1-2] nightelf PhilBois & nightelf Jonas - Turtle Rock
usa aG [1-3] usa InfC

This cw was an absolute disaster. With all due respect to everyone, we all played terrible and I know we're better than this. I know we can compete with InfC and next time I'm going to make sure we all get our warmups in so this doesnt happen again. It was a nice cw though and they're a great team.

EPGL: www.epgl.co.nr
usa aG vs uk TI
Results:
uk The Imperial Lineup
nightelf Delorex <-- Starter
human Leader
orc BassFly
undead Atker

usa Aggressive Gaming Lineup
nightelf Sira <-- Starter
undead Havoc
human DeaKin
human Ferfe

nightelf Delorex [0-1] nightelf Sira - Turtle Rock
human Leader [1-1] nightelf Sira - Terenas Stand
human Leader [1-2] undead Havoc - Secret Valley
human Leader [2-2] undead Havoc - Echo Isles
human Leader [2-3] undead Havoc - Twisted Meadows
human Bombi [2-4] undead Havoc - Melting Valley
uk The Imperial [2-4] usa Aggressive Gaming
Notes:
uk TI uses SubCard on Bassfly for Bombo
uk TI uses WildCard on Leader for Atker
usa aG uses WildCard on Havoc for Deakin

This was a good war guys. Everyone seemed to be on point and we took out a great UK team. TI beats good teams every week and the fact that we just took them out will show the other teams we're a force to be reckoned with. Well played everyone and thanks to those of you who weren't on the lineup that came to support.

ICL: www.icl-league.co.nr
usa aG vs usa KoC
Players Confirmed to Show:
undead Honey
human SSM
orc 0dyssey
undead Havoc
nightelf Sira
undead Lord

In-Clan Clan War
Team Rated:
human Ferfe
nightelf Sira
nightelf Rated
orc 0dyssey

Team Honey:
undead Honey
undead Havoc
human SSM
undead Lord

human SSM [1-0] nightelf Rated - Turtle Rock
human SSM [1-0] orc 0dyssey - Melting Valley
human SSM [2-1] human Ferfe - Secret Valley
undead Lord [2-2] human Ferfe - Secret Valley
undead Havoc [3-2] human Ferfe - Twisted Meadows

Team Honey Wins! Next week we will have this at the same time with new captains and different teams. Try and come next week guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

New Team, Great Results!
Page 1 of 1