United Knights of Aggression
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codings by Dronzer

HomeuKaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KoC and their numbers

Go down 
+2
Honey
NotneK.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NotneK.

NotneK.

KoC and their numbers Empty
PostSubject: KoC and their numbers   KoC and their numbers EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:22 am

All the KoC players have numbers in their name. What do these numbers mean? Do I get to choose my own or are they assigned? What is the best kind (odd, even, prime, irrational, etc)? Any help in clarifying these questions would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: KoC and their numbers   KoC and their numbers EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:26 am

looool i have no idea what the point of the numbers are.. mahybe etaph will respond and tell u
Back to top Go down
Etaphreven

Etaphreven

PostSubject: Re: KoC and their numbers   KoC and their numbers EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:48 am

we chose #s of our choice. there is no real meaning tbh

revelations.21 was jejune, so he made it koc.21. so we all followed the trend
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: KoC and their numbers   KoC and their numbers EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:04 am

do you know how they seed the ice/icl playoffs etaph? they're talking about how you shouldnt ff matches cuz it might effect the position you start in. but if u know ur solid place then what does it matter?
Back to top Go down
KriMiNaL

PostSubject: Re: KoC and their numbers   KoC and their numbers EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:05 pm

why is this site sending me emails of every thread i post in , can u tell it to stop
Back to top Go down
iNsAnItY

PostSubject: Re: KoC and their numbers   KoC and their numbers EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:23 pm

you have to turn off something at the bottom of each thread. better to just put it in your spam folder (thats what i did)
Back to top Go down
Etaphreven

Etaphreven

PostSubject: Re: KoC and their numbers   KoC and their numbers EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:05 pm

go to profile and disable it in preferences
Back to top Go down
aG)0dyssey

aG)0dyssey

PostSubject: Re: KoC and their numbers   KoC and their numbers EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:03 am

that would help keep everything from being so fuckign annoying, and numbers arent cool unless your lucifron7
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowomg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KoC and their numbers   KoC and their numbers Empty

Back to top Go down

KoC and their numbers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Knights of Aggression :: General Discussions-
Jump to: