United Knights of Aggression
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codings by Dronzer

HomeuKaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Weekends Matches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey

This Weekends Matches Empty
PostSubject: This Weekends Matches   This Weekends Matches EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:44 am

Hey guys I want to let everyone know we have been accepted for replacement teams in TWO leagues, WGS(which is in its qualifiers) and PTGL(in the real league) so we will have two matches this weekend and I am looking for players available to play for them.

The WGS match we will play on Saturday at 2:00pm EST or 8:00 CET. This is vs aAa which is a good european team with a good name so that should be a hard war for us. This is the NGL format so I will need four people for this war so make sure you alert me if you can come.

The people confirmed to show are:
undead Honey
random Seksi
undead Avenger
human SSM
human Utopi
Results:
undead Syde [1-0] orc Magna
undead Syde [2-0] random Seksi
undead Syde [3-0] undead Avenger
undead Syde [4-0] nightelf Darius

France Against All Authority [4-0] usa Aggressive Gaming

Rough loss, it was even more rough if you had to watch it xD. We shoudl have won all three of those games except one but everyone gets bad games so thats life. We should match them again in IWL so lets hope for better results there Smile.

The PTGL match will be played second on Sunday at 12:00 Noon EST and 6:00PM CET. This is vs rG.GFC who arent as good as aAa but still a good team and a good challenge for us. This is the new Wc3l format so I will only need two people for this war. Make sure you alert me if you can come.

The people confirmed to show are:
undead Honey
random Seksi
orc Sunkist
human SSM

Results:

Lets start this off good guys Smile
Back to top Go down

This Weekends Matches
Page 1 of 1