United Knights of Aggression
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codings by Dronzer

HomeuKaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This weeks matches and updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey

This weeks matches and updates Empty
PostSubject: This weeks matches and updates   This weeks matches and updates EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:05 am

Hello guys. I'm afraid I come to with a rather depressing post lol. Most people usually want the bad news first so I'll deliver it to you. The team, in my opinion, is performing well as a new team and is creating good results beating teams like vT and BAD. However internally it's almost disasterous. I dont know if it's because I'm managing alone or maybe because I'm managing AND running a league one-handedly at the same time, but things are going to need to change around here. I'll start off the bad news(we have somewhat a lot of it) by letting you know that I will be cutting a lot of people this week. Some people who had inproper tryouts slipped through into making the team and have been showing poor performances lately. I dont know as of the moment how many people I will cut but there will be a few for sure. I also should let you know that I wont be making the cuts for another week, which leads me onto my next piece of information.

I'm sick of chasing everyone around asking for schedules and asking if they're free to play at this or that clan war. Everyone seems to be making my job much harder than it needs to be. I first of all think that the team website isn't being used enough. I constantly find myself asking people 'can you go to this war' and getting the response "when is it?". We have a team website for a reason and I dont appreciate everyone putting more work on me. So this week will be a tester to see whos dedicated and who is interested in being an active and helpful team member, instead of making me do everything for them when I have enough things on my plate. These things will help determine who I'm cutting. I think that pretty much sums it up for the bad news. I hate the fact that I had to make this entire two-paragraph post but the post I made last week clearly didnt sink into anyones heads. Now for the good news.

We have recruited three strong soloists this week. They all have prior league experience and will make a great asset to our squad. They are the following:
canada undead Lord - qKs.Lord@Azeroth
brazil nightelf Sira - nX]Sira.@Azeroth
usa nightelf Rated - RatedTheChamp@Azeroth

It's particularly good that we have recruited two elves because that is what we were lacking in our roster so it's good that we have recruited those two. We also might have another person joining the team but he has yet to do a tryout. From what Gecko has told me he is very good and should make a good asset to the team.

On top of all that, IWL the league I started, is finally finished with qualifiers and is getting into the regular season. So that is one more league we're in and one more league we need to schedule with xD. I'm sure all of you are wondering about what had happened with EPGL. That match with SYS is being rescheduled to Thursday at 2pm EST.

ICE: www.icl-league.co.nr
usa aG vs usa FnL
This is SSM's old team so I'm sure he wants to AK. We will be scheduling this week revolved around him so stay posted on the site to see when it is being scheduled:
Players Confirmed to show:
usa human SSM

ICL: www.icl-league.co.nr
usa aG vs usa cgz

PTGL: www.ptgleague.com
usa aG vs usa SK
The last time we played them in ICL they beat us 3-2. We also had a week lineup so this time we will be sure to send our best players in.
Players Confirmed to Show:
human SSM
undead Honey
nightelf Sira

IWL: www.iwleague.co.nr
usa vs russia myK
Players Confirmed to Show:
undead Honey
undead HaVoC

EPGL: www.epgl.co.nr
usa aG vs russia SYS
We're replaying this war starting from 1-1 andwe can send in an entire new lineup with three people and this is for an official qualiyier spot in EPGL so we're taking this war very seriously even though SYS sucks and they vent hack. So make sure you let me know if you can play in this.
Status: Scheduled - Thursday July 2nd at 14:00 EST // 20:00 CET
Players Confirmed to show:
undead Honey
human SSM
undead Lord

One last time, I'm finished with chasing everyone around so I need those of you who are dedicated to let me know which wars you can go to. Thanks and pce out.
Back to top Go down

This weeks matches and updates
Page 1 of 1