United Knights of Aggression
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codings by Dronzer

HomeuKaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey

Team Updates Empty
PostSubject: Team Updates   Team Updates EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:23 am

Hello guys. We had a pretty good week last week we beat uk TI 4-2 but lost to usa InfC 1-3. The week ended vs usa KoC on Sunday at 5pm for the rank 1 spot in ICL. They failed to show up for the cw so we agreed to let them reschedule and play the clan war instead of taking a defwin. Not the best week but beating uk TI who is a very good team lifts our spirits a bit.

I wanted to let you all know that we will soon be getting a new website. This website is good for a basic team like we are now, but we are quickly expanding and some of our players have requested me to look for sponsors and I'm doing just that. Once we get the new website, I'm going to need you guys, as players, to step it up in the effort department. One thing our team certainly has is talent, but you guys are lazy noobs who dont comment, or do anything outside of play the game. So if you guys want a sponsor, I suggest you start commenting in the posts so the sponsor can see that we DO use our website and they will want to have their logo posted. You see if we dont use our website how do they have proof they will have good advertisement here? They will think they dont, so start commenting and using the forums once we get our new website.

While we're on the sponsor topic, I shoudl let you know one of the main things sponsors look for is LAN's that the players have participated in. I have collected the Lan accomplishments from some of you and i understand that most of you dont have any. But if by any chance you have played and qualified for WCG or anything like that let me know so we can put it in our application.

On top of that we had two players removed from our roster this week. nightelf Darius was removed from the roster thursday at our in-clan clan war when he decided it would be better to play the BNet 2v2 tournament with a maphacker rather than get to know, and practice with his teammates. His lack of dedication had been shown ever since he created the team with me months ago and I couldnt take it any more. So I told him he was removed from the roster due to lack of dedication. We also had our new nightelf player Rated leave the team. I spoke with him and he just felt like we didn't need him and the game was getting older and it was time to focus on more important things. We wish Rated the best of luck and we hope to see great things from you. Now here are this weeks matches:

IWL: www.iwleague.co.nr
usa aG [0-0] Finland FinH
Status: Scheduled - Sunday July 26th at 14:00 EST // 20:00 CET
Results:
usa Aggressive Gaming (aG) vs. Finland The Finnish Horde (FinH)
Solos
undead Lord [2-0] nightelf GoingForNo1 - Twisted Meadows
human SSM [0-2] nightelf GrimReaper - Death Trap
human NotNek [0-2] undead Dephy - Secret Valley
nightelf RateD [0-2] orc Capu - Gnoll Wood

2's Team
nightelf RateD & human NotNek [0-2] orc Capu & nightelf GrimReaper - Centaur Grove
usa Aggressive Gaming [1-4] Finland The Finnish Horde
Notes:
-usa aG uses SubCard for NotNek. in 2v2
A good, skilled Finnish team. We will need a good lineup for this as they havent had a close cw yet and have played good teams. Let's bring our A game for this boys.

EPGL: www.epgl.co.nr
usa aG [0-0] australia BAD
Status: Scheduled - Saturday July 25th at 22:00 EST // 02:00 CET
Results:
Team BAD Lineup:
nightelf Ors <-- Starter
orc Kernal
nightelf Moon-Glade
human Xypher

Aggressive Gaming Lineup:
undead Lord <-- Starter
orc 0dyssey
human NotNek
undead Avenger

nightelf Ors [0-1] undead Lord - Ancient Isles
orc Kernal [0-2] undead Lord - Secret Valley
human Xypher [0-3] undead Lord - Terenas Stand
nightelf Moon-Glade [1-3] undead Lord - Twisted Meadows
nightelf Moon-Glade [2-3] orc 0dyssey - Echo Isles
nightelf Moon-Glade [3-3] undead Avenger - Snow Drop
nightelf Moon-Glade [4-3] nightelf Honey - Ancient Isles
australia Team BAD [4-3] usa Aggressive Gaming
Notes:
-usa aG uses SubCard on NotNek for Honey
BAD is a good Australian team that we have beaten before. Their roster is not very strong other than the ex-progamer nightelf Moonglade. This is a NGL style league which means Moonglade can carry them to a 4-0 win if we dont take him out. I'm going to need a strong player to take out moonglade.

ICL: www.icl-league.co.nr
usa aG [0-0] canada eV
Results:
human NotNek [0-0] nightelf Arf - Echo Isles(THIS IS NOTNEK DEBUT WOOT)
human Ferfe [2-1] nightelf Rakey - Turtle Rock
undead Lord [2-0] random Mog - Ancient Isle
orc 0dyssey [2-0] orc Ownage - Gnoll Wood
undead Jerry & nightelf SSM [2-0] random Mog & random Ownage - Lost Temple
usa aG [4-0] usa nG
Notes: Wildcarded EI by nG
eV is not the strongest of teams. We should not have much trouble vs them. They just merged with usa nG who are in last place of every league they're in. However it's not wise to underestimate any team. However this will be a good clan war to test out some players we arent sure about. This is the last week before playoffs so we need to make sure we seal this victory.

ICE: www.icl-league.co.nr
usa aG [0-0] usa MsY
Players Confirmed to Show:
undead Honey
orc 0dyssey
human NotNek
For this league we have pretty much sealed off the playoffs. For both ICE and ICL I'm 80% sure we will get in unless something awful happens. However MsY is known for maphacking so we should not take them lightly. I'm hoping for 3 top players for this cw to seal the playoffs in the bad. Like ICL, this is the last week of this league before playoffs.

ICL: www.icl-league.co.nr
usa aG [0-0] usa KoC
Results:
nightelf Insanity [0-2] human Ferfe - Secret Valley
orc Etaph [2-0] human SSM - Melting Valley
nightelf FK. [0-0] undead Havoc - Twisted Meadows
nightelf Quick [0-0] human DeaKin - Terenas Stand
nightelf Quick & nightelf FK. [0-0] nightelf Honey & nightelf Havoc
usa KoC [1-1] usa aG
Notes:
TM wildcarded by aG
TS wildcarded by KoC
2v2 Admin Postponed
This match was schedule for last Sunday at 5pm EST but KoC didnt show. So we will reschedule this war and hope for good results.

Last edited by Honey on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aG)0dyssey

aG)0dyssey

Team Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Updates   Team Updates EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:11 am

were so awsome
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowomg.com

Team Updates
Page 1 of 1