United Knights of Aggression
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codings by Dronzer

HomeuKaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Week!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey

Another Week! Empty
PostSubject: Another Week!   Another Week! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:43 am

Hello guys! Last week went pretty well we beat usa KoD hopefully crowning us the best USA team. The WCO wars didnt go so well our cw vs russia ieS was reschedule(for Sunday 18:00 CET 12:00noon EST) because the WCO website was down and we lost the other two 2-5. Hopez was missing this week and he would've been big help in both clan wars but thats how it is. We arent doing so well in WCO as we're in last place but we just need to get used to the format(for those who havent played it before) and hopefully we can catch up and make playoffs this season.

Also I should let everyone know about a recent roster addition. Quick has decided to leave the team because work/college is taking up all of his time. Quick always came with a good attitude and hopefully he will come back to us when he has more time! Best of luck!

I sent out application in for Wc3L so hopefully we will get accepted into that! We're also doing well in WHL which is a plus we took down KoD last week and this week we face international uPro who I think KoC beat in WGS 4-3 but idk.

Now for this weeks matches:

WHL: www.ieleague.com
usa UKA vs. international uPro
Status: Scheduled -- Monday September 7th at 2:00PM EST // 20:00 CET

WCO: www.wcolympics.com
usa UKA vs. russia ieS
Status: Scheduled -- Sunday September 6th at 12:00 EST // 18:00 CET

WCO: www.wcolympics.com
usa UKA vs. usa KoD
Status: Scheduled -- Saturday September 5th at 4:00pm EST // 22:00 CET
Back to top Go down

Another Week!