United Knights of Aggression
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codings by Dronzer

HomeuKaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Week of Chaos!

Go down 
+3
KoDo
Quick
Honey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey

The Week of Chaos! Empty
PostSubject: The Week of Chaos!   The Week of Chaos! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:23 pm

Hey guys, last week went alright everyone sort of adjusted to the new team and the only thing that went wrong was that we went 0-2! I've contacted the admins about AESR's maphacking so we'll have to see what they think of the replays so hopefully our EPGL wins will be recovered. The big news about this week is that we're going to start out In-Clan tournament for the team. This idea was brought up from someone on the team I think it was Kriminal so i've decided to act on it and put it into motion. The In-Clan Tournament is just going to be a tournament to decide who our top players are. I will be making a thread in the General Discussion forum for people to sign up and next week we will start it. I'm pretty sure what's going to happen is you guys will schedule your own clan wars with eachother and report the results. So that should be exciting to see who the top guys of the team are.

This week we have mass amounts of clan wars including WHL which I know a lot of people are excited about. WHL makes their weekly updates on Wednesdays(for some reason) so you wont know who we play until then. I also have an update on WCO, they're in their last week of qualifiers to determine the replacement spot for rG.GFC(Armins old team). So next week WCO will be put into action and we will be sure to show the teams we're no team to mess with. We also have EPGL which last week we got hacked by the polish filth AESR. As I said before we're awaiting the admins decision on these trash hackers. IWL has also gotten back up this week and we're greeted with the top team of the league, germany myR. This clan war will certainly be difficult and we're going to need our best lineup possible for these semi-pro gamers. Also you should take note of the 'calendar' type thing I put at the top of the page. Quick told me this would be a good idea and I have to agree with him. So that will be up there to alert more people of the time of the clan war and also make it easier to find the thread that we are discussing it about.

In sponsorship news, we have hada few responses which I dont want to leak out yet but you will find out more about that in the upcoming days. Kodo and I have decided to keep this private from the public and at the same time we dont want to get the teams hopes up. But there has been somewhat of a serious offer so you will know more about that next week. Now here are this weeks matches:

IWL: www.iwleague.co.nr
usa UKA vs. germany myR
germany myR is one of the top teams in this league. They will be no easy opponent. We are very behind in IWL so we need to pick it up and move up in the league. We have about 4 more weeks left of it so it isnt too late to recover.

EPGL: www.epic-league.net
usa UKA vs. France aAa
France aAa is also one of the top teams and probably the top team in France. They have won both of their clan wars in EPGL taking out AESR and InfC. Be sure to let me know who can go to this clan war because we will need our best guys possible for these players.

PTGL: www.ptgleague.com
usa UKA vs. uk TI
uk TI is a pretty good team. They are currently rank 1 in PTGL and we are rank 3. We have a solid spot in the playoffs so I'm not worried about this war. Our record vs TI in the past is 2-0 I believe so lets keep our winning streak going.

WHL: www.ieleague.com
usa UKA vs. TBA
Like I said in the post earlier, WHL is starting this week and their update will be made on Wednesday. This is our top league and we will always need our best players.

W3WGL: www.w3wgl.ze.tc
usa UKA vs. russia SQR
russia SQR should be a pretty easy team. This is the easiest league that we're in so there is anybody who can play in this league.

ICE(aG): www.icl-league.co.nr
usa aG vs. usa InfC
ICE(KoC): www.icl-league.co.nr
usa KoC vs. usa BYE
Etaph is scheduling this.

ICL(aG): www.icl-league.co.nr
usa aG vs. usa vT

ICL(KoC): www.icl-league.co.nr
usa KoC vs. usa InfC
Etaph is scheduling this

Last edited by Honey on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:19 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Quick

The Week of Chaos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Week of Chaos!   The Week of Chaos! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:26 pm

good job with the calendar ! its perfect
Back to top Go down
Honey

The Week of Chaos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Week of Chaos!   The Week of Chaos! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:27 pm

lol thanks im glad i did it ok xD
Back to top Go down
KoDo

The Week of Chaos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Week of Chaos!   The Week of Chaos! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:55 pm

your posts are nice, hopefully we can win a large % of these wars if not all of them Smile
Back to top Go down
iNsAnItY

The Week of Chaos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Week of Chaos!   The Week of Chaos! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:36 am

Elaborate on the AESR/maphack thing please? btw why keep the sponsor stuff private from us?
Back to top Go down
KoDo

The Week of Chaos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Week of Chaos!   The Week of Chaos! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:55 am

well if theres like a decision to be made, it would be public. i guess honey just doesnt want to get everyones hopes up from preliminary talks. anything substantial will be passed on.
Back to top Go down
Honey

The Week of Chaos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Week of Chaos!   The Week of Chaos! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:13 am

its more not to get everyones hopes up. theres no reason for people to get excited over something that could be nothing. and theres really nothing to elaborate on. we know they hack so we're waiting on the league admins decision and ill update everyoen when theres more info
Back to top Go down
Celdur

Celdur

The Week of Chaos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Week of Chaos!   The Week of Chaos! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:25 am

(+hope)

Seems like you guys have a busy week, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Honey

The Week of Chaos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Week of Chaos!   The Week of Chaos! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:43 am

Celdur get MSN!
Back to top Go down
Celdur

Celdur

The Week of Chaos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Week of Chaos!   The Week of Chaos! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:22 am

I have it, but never use it Smile
Back to top Go down
KriMiNaL

The Week of Chaos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Week of Chaos!   The Week of Chaos! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:41 am

cool thing with the calander thingie
Back to top Go down
Honey

The Week of Chaos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Week of Chaos!   The Week of Chaos! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:16 am

can u try and start using it. u can only use it to talk to me if u want. it makes it a lot easier to get in touch with u lol
Back to top Go down
aG)0dyssey

aG)0dyssey

The Week of Chaos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Week of Chaos!   The Week of Chaos! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:27 am

A for effort
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowomg.com
Celdur

Celdur

The Week of Chaos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Week of Chaos!   The Week of Chaos! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:42 am

If I'm available, I'd either be on GGC or B.Net, or on my vent server, or some combination of these. I already gave you the vent info, if you need it again let me know. Otherwise, just email me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Week of Chaos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Week of Chaos!   The Week of Chaos! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Week of Chaos!
Page 1 of 1