United Knights of Aggression
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codings by Dronzer

HomeuKaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nothing new this week..How boring!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey

Nothing new this week..How boring! Empty
PostSubject: Nothing new this week..How boring!   Nothing new this week..How boring! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:41 am

Hey guys it's been awhile since I made a post here so I felt like I should make one lawl. I'm basically here to report that nothing new this week is really happening other than the fact that we're playing Singapore Exodus Gaming in EPGL and I'm aiming to schedule from 10-12am EST Saturday. Let me know if this is a good time for you.
EPGL Link

In other news, I usually dont like to do this because if we dont get in it sort of lowers the team spirits, but I have sent in applications for 3 new leagues, WGS, WCO, and ICE/ICL. I feel we're good enough to play in all of these leagues but being a new team it might be hard to get into leagues such as these that have been around for many seasons and that well known teams will apply for. I have talked to Worpex about getting into WCO and he thinks we will get in but it is still very early. ICE/ICL is an all american league which I'm almost sure we will get into the qualifiers for that. WGS is the league I dont think we will get in to. I work there and I know that it is probably one of the best amateur leagues in the country so it will be very hard to get in since teams from around the world will be applying. However I will let everyone know about the upcoming events soon and make sure oy let me know if you can make Saturday from 10-12am. Thanks guys!
WCO Link
ICE/ICL Link
WGS Link
Back to top Go down

Nothing new this week..How boring!
Page 1 of 1